Monday, January 10, 2011

Car Pregame

That markup on alcohol is ridiculous.  That beer that costs you $1.25 in the store, will cost you $4 through $7 at the bar.  Not to mention the tip that you put on that bottle.  Save money.  Buy a bottle and sip in the car before or after the date, preferably before.  This process has saved people like me and you millions.

I do not want to advertise drinking and driving.  I do it, but I am not your role model.  I'm suggesting that you park outside the venue of choice, and open that bottle and have a great conversation.  Use the excuse, I will not be able to hear what you are saying in there because the music is so loud or something more creative.  Take your time, finish the bottle and walk into the bar dizzy.  You do not need the champagne, it can be beer or liquor as well.  If you are with a hoodrat, drink a 40.  $2.50 will go a long way.

Pregame in the car, keep it simple.

@AlexanderDemand

No comments:

Post a Comment